Saturday, January 8, 2011

Notes and Mayhem (1/8/11)

Oh my god my room needs some attention. There are clothes everywhere. This is not like me. I am so much more clean than this. THE TIME HAS COME TO SPEAK OF MANY THINGS. If you could see this room, you would say something drastically foul.

For all those concerned/excited about Alex and I's impending living situation, the three finalists are Chicago, Minneapolis, and Portland. There's a lot of love for Boston between us, and it'll always be with me, but there's a time in a man's life when he needs to kick some doors open, yaknowwhaimsayyyinnn.

Julia and I are rendezvousing in Boston today to speak of top secret Middleclass Haunt secrets. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.

On the music tip, here's some Byrds and Raiders for you a la yesterday's post:


Two classics.

After spinning monstrous amounts of my new vinyl last night, I've come to the conclusion that this record:


is absolutely phenomenal. 

Here's a little nugget of Garage Punk Hideout trashiness as well. I just found this blog/forum a few days ago, focused entirely on Surf/Garage/Punk, which is pretty much everything I'm into now, and they've got stellar podcasts:

KICKS FROM THE BOOT #17 - The Garage Punk Hideout

No comments: